The annual customer satisfaction survey* which investigates SWAN members’ current needs, expectations and experiences, found overall that 92% of respondents are satisfied with their dealings with SWAN, an increase of 4% from the previous survey conducted in 2018, and by 13% since 2017. In particular, satisfaction with the Service Desk has shown a marked increase from 67% to 87% and then to 100% in the past three surveys.
Other key findings from the survey revealed:
- 94% of respondents are satisfied that working with SWAN has been beneficial to their organisation
- 95% of respondents state that SWAN have either met or exceeded their expectations
- 97% of respondents are satisfied that they are well informed about the range of services available from SWAN
- 97% of respondents are satisfied with the day to day delivery of their IT service from SWAN. 94% of respondents are also satisfied that the service meets the needs of the SWAN community
- Respondents expressed high levels of satisfaction with their Service Delivery Managers
- 92% of respondents are satisfied with the quality of the IT support from SWAN and the Service Desk - the proportion of very and extremely satisfied respondents has increased from 47% in 2016 to 66%.
- 87% of respondents are satisfied that SWAN can provide innovative solutions that will meet their future business needs
“I’m very pleased with the results of the survey - many respondents are clearly satisfied with their dealings with SWAN and consider that the network represents good value for money”, commented Eileen Dargo, SWAN Programme Service Manager. “Nine out of ten respondents are also satisfied that they are well informed about the range of services available from SWAN, however with 41% only fairly satisfied this can always be improved and provides us with a clear directive to better promote the broad portfolio of value-added services that members can utilise”.
John Bain, Senior Client Director for SWAN at Capita comments, “I’m delighted that the survey results demonstrate that service delivery for SWAN members is excellent and that overall satisfaction with our staff remains high. I’m particularly pleased that respondents value the contribution from our Service Delivery Managers who are seen as responsive, helpful and reliable, and clearly a valuable element of the overall service provided to member organisations”.
For further information about the survey contact Eileen Dargo, firstname.lastname@example.org