Imagine your business at its peak performance
Capita IT Enterprise Services is a leading provider of ICT solutions, outsourced or managed IT and value-added reseller services.
Working in partnership with customers across public and private sectors the solutions bring people, processes and technology together to transform business.
The portfolio covers applications, cloud & enterprise, end user services, managed network services, communications and technology solutions.
What Capita IT Enterprise Services do...
- IT partner for 3,800 customers, supporting nearly 1 million users and 3,300 applications.
- IT services support over 6,600 schools, supporting more than 500,000 IT users - impacting the lives of 2.5 million pupils every day.
- Provide the infrastructure that powers the logistics and communication for the 5 million working parts of the MOD's submarines alongside a partner.
- Managed voice services delivering unified communications and contact centre applications to 15,000 users, carrying over 3 million minutes per month.
- IT systems that are behind Capita’s trusted administration of over 500 occupational pension schemes and handle pension payments on behalf of 3.5 million people.
- Help the BBC maintain its unique licensing programme by collecting £3.8bn annually from 25 million addresses in the UK increasing licence sales by 71%.
- Capita IT Enterprise Services has a framework contract to deliver the Scottish Wide Area Network (SWAN), a single public services network for the use of all public service organisations within Scotland and is connecting schools, hospitals, GP surgeries, pharmacists and local council offices.
Part of Capita plc, over 4,500 professionals are employed at more than 50 sites across the UK, Ireland and India.
IT – it’s what we do